- Are we all psychologists ? (1983) Jacques-Philippe Leyens TO READ +++
Who, during a single and unique exchange of views, never concluded that such person was shy, or pretentious, or intelligent, extroverted, fulfilled, etc. ? …
- Cure stress, anxiety and depression …(2003) David Servan-Schreiber TO READ +++
In less than 20 years, neuroscience and psychology have undergone a radical upheaval: master of our body and our passions, our emotional brain is the very source of our identity, values that give meaning to our lives? …
- Books on Enneagram: Naranjo, Palmer, Salmon, Vidal, … TO READ +++
9 strengths helps us to better understand the complexity of our motivations, our contradictions, and offers us the opportunity of a personal evolution of the most enriching way.
- The dynamic spiral (2008) Fabien et Patricia Chabreuil TO READ +++
What are the values that animate human societies and people? Where do they come from? Why do they sometimes oppose? What new systems are emerging ?
- Transactional analysis use (1988) Laurene Genain & M.L. TO READ +++
The most current psychological technique to negotiate successfully, to convince, to improve communication with others, to understand oneself
- 35 big notions of cognitive psychology (2015) Alain Lieury TO READ +++
Designed to go to basics, revise your course, or simply have a quick and clear overview of several concepts in cognitive psychology, …
- Lies & Manipulations (2015) Yves-Alexandre Thalmann To discover
How to detect and thwart them. The book is about to maltreat some of your beliefs about the lie …
- These loves that hurt us (2001) Patricia Delahaie To discover
Is not love the best thing that can happen to us? Does not it make ourself stronger, happier, more alive? Usually, yes. But this time, it seems different …
- L’échéance (The Deadline) (2012) François De Closets TO READ +++
At the end of an investigation that highlights the facts, decisions and behaviors that have ruined our country (France), this book crowned with the price of Economic Excellence, has planned everything that has happened in 6 months. He announces the perils that are before us and the measures to be taken ….
- Thinking global (2015) Edgar Morin TO READ +++
The author invites us in his way, to think globally, that is to say, to consider humanity in its trinitarian nature, since everyone is at the same time an individual, a social entity and a part of the human species. .
- The Human Element (ICO) (1994) Will Schutz TO READ +++
I wrote this book for people who want to improve self-awareness and self-esteem: leaders and executives; parents, husbands, wives; each of us in his private or professional field …
- Never alone together (1995) Jacques Salomé TO READ +++
How to live with two of us while remaining different. The keys to a shared and lasting love. Love is a journey with 2 of us based on a relationship of mutual trust, communication and the attention we pay to each other. Love is alive.
- The 7 habits of Highly Effective People (1989) Stephen R. Vovey TO READ
Covey presents an approach to being effective in attaining goals by aligning oneself to what he calls « true north » principles of a character ethic …
- Mental Health and society (2017) Boris Cyrulnik & Al. TO READ
This book proposes to treat some themes by different authors: pathogenic the couple? Chronic invisible violence. Moral harassment …
- Ego: …. obstacle to healing the 5 wounds (2006) Lise Bourbeau TO READ +++
With this book, the author really wants to help you discover the tremendous influence and power that your ego can have on you. She shares her wealth of personal experience to guide those who are looking for concrete ways to heal their suffering …
- Men are from mars, women from Venus (1992) John Gray TO READ +++
this book is the essential tool for couples who want to develop more satisfying relationships with their partners. John Gray provides a practical and proven way for men and women to communicate better by understanding and respecting the differences between them …
- Courage to be yourself (1999) Jacques Salomé TO READ +++
A bridge between psychology and spirituality; our shadows, wounds, binding loyalties, bereavements and spiritual hope …
- The cognitive human Annick Weil-Barais To discover
This book is aimed primarily at an audience of students in psychology, it offers all those who wish, the opportunity to acquire a basic psychological culture.
- Emotional Intelligence (1995) Daniel Goleman TO READ +++
Does IQ define our destiny? Daniel Goleman argues that our view of human intelligence is far too narrow, and that our emotions play major role in thought, decision making and individual success. Self-awareness, impulse control, persistence, motivation, empathy and social deftness are all qualities that mark people who excel.
- Social Intelligence (2011) Daniel Goleman TO READ +++
Far more than we are consciously aware, our daily encounters with parents, spouses, bosses, and even strangers, shape our brains and affect cells throughout our bodies, down to the level of our genes – for good or ill. In Social Intelligence, Daniel Goleman explores an emerging new science with startling implications for our interpersonal world. Its most fundamental discovery: we are designed for sociability, constantly engaged in a ‘neural ballet’ that connects us brain-to-brain with those around us …
- The repetition of life scenarios (2001) Jean Cottraux TO READ +++
Do we always repeat the same mistakes? What drives us to reproduce a story that does not suit us? And how to change it?
- Origins (1979) Leakey & Lewin TO READ +++
The key to transforming a monkey-like social creature into a cultured animal living in a highly structured and organized society is sharing: sharing of work and food.
- The big book of transactional analysis (2008) France Brécard & TO READ
If you sometimes feel trapped in scenarios, roles, behavioral patterns and relationships, the TA offers you an illuminating reading of daily exchanges. This practical and COMPLETE book will allow you through examples, quizzes and exercises …
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) (2015) Luc Bodin & Al. To discover
Would you like to have a simple way to tame your fears and anxieties? some basic actions to relieve your body and mind of troublesome and recurring troubles and tensions ?
- Sophrology easy (1998) Yves Davrou To discover
Learn to relieve pressure, overcome stress, reconnect with physical and mental well-being. This book offers you a series of progressive and personalized exercises to suppress muscular tensions, unravel conflicts, discover the benefits of deep meditation on the growth of personality and creativity.
- ABC of EMDR – therapy of emotions (2005) Sophie Madoun TO READ +++
Throughout our lives, we suffer traumatic events: illness, mourning, accident … follow stress, anxiety, depression. A new therapy has just been created: Eyes Movement Desensitization and Retroprocessing (EMDR). Validated by many studies including that of INSERM (French entities), the EMDR allows us to eliminate the harmful effects of emotional shocks …
- Methods of psychotherapies Site web de la FF2P To discover
There are about 400 different methods. Which to choose ? 5 trends
- Let Go (1995) Guy Finley To discover
Learn to rely on this principle to turn your back on bitterness, regret and worry. The blossoming will be done without your knowledge.
- Burn-out (2014) Christian Stock To discover
Nobody is immune to burnout. Are you a potential candidate for Burn-out? What is Burn-Out? How to protect yourself ?
- The princess who believed in fairy tales (1995) Marcia Grad TO READ +++
The Princess Who Believed in Fairy Tales is an enchanting and inspiring modern-day story set in olden times that symbolizes the journey we all take through life as we sort out illusion from reality, come to terms with our childhood dreams and pain, and discover who we really are and how life works.
- Manual of cognitive coaching … (2014) Michael Pichat TO READ
Cet ouvrage est un guide complet et novateur qui intéressera tous les coachs et professionnels de la relation d’aide. Après avoir fait évoluer la psychothérapie, l’approche cognitive et comportementale de la relation d’aide s’impose de plus en plus comme centrale dans le champ du coaching.
- NLP (2012) Romilla Ready & Al. TO READ
Neuro-Linguistic Programming is a technique of applied psychology that allows us to modify our thought patterns to better communicate with others. It is recognized by professionals in therapy, communication and psychology.
- Tools for coachs (2011) Florence Lamy & Al. TO READ
Choose them well, organize them well. This guide describes, analyzes and shows how to implement the practical tools of the coach.
- 50 tools to manage your company (2009) Yves Pariot TO READ
50 essential tools to analyze all the data in order to make the right decision.
- The managers are psychologists (1998) Eric Albert & Al. TO READ
What should a manager be? it’s less the one who has the technical expertise than the one who knows how to make others work together, in the interest of performance. Now everyone recognizes the importance of the psychological dimension in the functioning of teams.
- The Intelligence of heart (1997) Isabelle Filliozat TO READ +++
Emotions are our common language. Today, to succeed, our abilities to manage our emotions count as much as high IQ and technical skills. It is the intelligence of the heart, the intelligence of social relations that makes the difference.
- Moral tribes (2017) Joshua Greene TO READ
Our brains are adapted to the tribal life, enabling the understanding with a restricted group of people and the hostility towards the others. With neuroscience, cognitive science, and supportive philosophy, Joshua Greene says reasoning can help us discover a common framework that ensures peace and cooperation.
- Execution, … of getting things done (2002) Larry Bossidy TO READ +++
The book that shows how to get the job done and deliver results … wether you’re running an entire company or in your first management job.
- Dare to live together 1 + 1 = 2 (2010) Fred. Banget TO READ +++
Frédéric Fanget proposes an innovative conception of the relationship of couple to maintain a fulfilling relationship: 1 + 1 = 3. You, me and our couple.
- ACT and Mindfulness (2005) Steven C. Hayes TO READ +++
Steven C. Hayes proposes in his book « get out of your mind and into your life » an innovative approach, so called ACT. ACT for Acceptance and Commitment Therapy. The last generation of cognitive therapy.
- The man who wanted to be happy (2008) Laurent Gounelle TO READ
Laurent Gounelle proposes a novel easy to read on personal development. How to be happy when our thoughts in parallel generate so much difficulties.
To choose between MBTI and Enneagram