EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques)
Luc Bodin & Al.
EFT – Emotional Freedom Techniques – is a technique of psycho-energetic care that relieves psychic problems by acting on the energetic aspect.
People today need fast results, no undesirable effects, and if possible to achieve by oneself. Attention, the EFT does not replace a consultation with a doctor in case of important pathology (tool created by Gary Craig).
Stop thinking and thinking!
The root of EFT is found in traditional Chinese medicine. Energy flows through the body through 12 main meridians. Energy blockages often come from emotional shocks.
EFT is a mixture of Kinesiology (muscle test at the base, identifying the imbalance), EMDR, PNL and TFT.
Simplified recipe in 10 tapping points:
- State the problem: find the right words
- Test the intensity level (1 to 10)
- Preparatory formula: “Even if I have this problem, I accept myself and love myself completely” (positive self-suggestion).
- Repeat this chorus 3 times on the Karate point
- The tapping: speed and intensity specific to you. The alternative approach can be a touch and a deep breath, or a massageComplete recipe …