Yves Davrou – Picture Bali 2008 –
- Muscle relaxation (scalp, forehead, temples, eyebrows, nose, … toes, ..)
- Vigilance: focus attention on breathing and exhaling (sigh) (between waking and sleeping)
- Enjoy your sensations 2 to 3 minutes then after having recovered your spirits, note the positive. Sitting or standing, learn to breathe with your stomach.
Boost your qualities: self-conditioning or positive conditioning
- Learn to fall asleep while previewing
- By mentioning a word of “calm” at each expiration. The expiration being your conditioning vehicle
- for this, please think about all these positive moments, pleasant (3C, coffee, …)
- Must be done during the day, not at night. For a fortnight (2 weeks)
Learn to situate your body in space (become autonomous). Look at yourself from outside, and estimate the distances that separate the boundaries of the room.
Thanks to the integration of your corporality, you are aware of the bodily manifestations of your emotions. In a second time, we learn to control the emotion.
Learn to achieve the future:
Hope is the engine of life. But do we always do everything to fulfill our desires?
Put things in perspective without clouding on a single negative event on which we would bump (WALL).
Learn to correct yourself to resolve certain daily conflicts. We are waiting for a solution from the reason, which hastens to demand the change of attitude of the other! hence the impossibility of resolving conflicts.
Reconcile with the past: 3 memories
Learn to develop the imaginary (involuntary) …