Few books and web sites:
- Claudio Naranjo: Enneagram, character and neurosis – a reference work. He developed his own version of the enneagram that is best known in the West since the 1970s.
• Helen Palmer: The Enneagram Guide, Understanding Others and Yourself Every Day – She undertook to purge the Enneagram of all spiritual or religious references and make it a branch of the human development movement. She managed to sell 200,000 copies of her first book and managed to host the First International Enneagram Conference by the prestigious Stanford University.
• Richard Rohr & Andreas Ebert: The 9 faces of the soul – here is implemented a spiritual psychology that concretely and practically associates inner experience with modern knowledge of man.
• Eric Salmon: the Enneagram – founder of the Enneagram study center in France, working at HEC Management, he runs internships in France and abroad in keeping with Helen Palmer’s pure oral tradition.
• Eric Salmon: The Enneagram Key: Sub-Types – if you want to deepen the Enneagram and subtypes.
• Jean-Philippe Vidal: The Enneagram Envolutive: An Integrative Model of the Human Psyche – The Enneagram Envolutive is the Integration of Know-How from Proven Approaches (NLP, Hypnosis, Systemic, Transactional Analysis, Gestalt , …) in the unifying framework offered by the traditional enneagram.
• René de Lassus: The enneagram, the 9 personality types – Synthetic, complete and pocket
• Patricia and Fabien Chabreuil, founders of the French Institute of the Enneagram®, published three books.