Romilla Ready & Kate Burton (praticiens PNL) – Picture: Crete 2016 –
NLP, Neuro Linguistic Programming – (methodology of the 1970s that inspired many current methods)
Programming for learning, Neuro for sensory information transformed into a thought process (conscious and unconscious) that influences physiology, emotions and behavior, and, linguistic, because words influence our experience!
The integrity of NLP? Everyone influences everyone (Politic, Marketing, People, …), permanently. If your intention is laudable and you show integrity, it will serve the other side. Otherwise it’s manipulation.
NLP remains 1 tool. It helps change the way of seeing the world (flexibility). Changing your state of mind and attitude can change your life. It starts with a change of behavior.
The Map (your representation) is not the territory (the truth, the exact replica)
- The filter: only 5 to 9 (7!) information can be processed at a time by the brain. 3 filters: neuro, social, individual
- To worry about failures (expectation not filled) is to focus on the past
The success of the relationship depends on how the message is received, not your intention. The responsibility for communicating your message is very much your responsibility!
- The positive feedback works very well. When something is wrong, say it! But positively
- People are much more than their behavior (make a circle with the index finger and thumb, then with the other hand too, and, connect the circles.) Think about you and someone you love, and break circle. Now to someone you hate, do the same Easier ??? 🙂
1.The problems that paralyze. Too often we blame others. Think about the results you want (know what you want) instead of remaining prisoner of what you do not want. Think SMART (Specific, measurable, acceptable, realistic and timing)
- Your unconscious does not know how to deal with negations. Think « I want to be rich » instead of « I do not want to be poor ». Your unconscious mind would memorize « I want to be poor ».
Perception et senses: VAK – Visual (Images) – Auditory (Words) – Kinesthetic (Emotions – Touch)
- Communication (& metacommunication)
- Create a link (integrated confidence)
Influence of your attitude (Non Verbal): Attitude / Voice / Speech (weight: 55%, 38%, 7%)
- Synchronicity & mimicry (posture, gesture, tone, breathing, …)
- Danger of « But » instead of « and » (the interlocutor will only memorize the message that comes after the « but », even if you were positive before the « but »)
- Release negative emotions and limiting décisions
Robert Dilts has formally formalized the so-called « logical levels » model, which has since been adopted by Neuro-Linguistic Programming. A third generation of NLP developments tends to emerge and corresponds to changes in human groups.